Carrying out a task with the best power tool can cut down hours of work. It is true that each cordless power tool brand is unique, with their pros and cons. Most of the power tools featured on this list have risen to the top by excellent performance in this competitive market.
DeWalt is an American brand of power tools and other tools for construction, manufacturing, and industries with woodwork. The company was established in the year 1924. DeWalt is the business name of Black & Decker (U.S) inc.
- Great tools with good engineering
- The drills and impact tools are specifically good
- A constantly expanding 20V max lineup, many 60V Max and 120V Max FlexVolt game-changing tools and technologies.
- Unique tools like a brushless framing nailer and threaded rod cutter
- A 12 V max lineup
- It is certain to wish for black and yellow tools from other brands
- Flexvolt tools
- 3-speed brushless drills
Makita is a Japan-based power tool manufacturing company. It was founded on March 21, 1915. Makita operates factories in Canada, Brazil, China, Japan, Mexico, UK, and the United States.
- Expanding and broad product selection
- Fast 18V battery charging times are standard
- Revamped 12 max platform
- Steady stream of innovations
- Makita is a little slow in adopting industry trends
- Hard to identify products of a given kind to choose from
- Cordless steel rod cutter
- Cordless pin Nailer
- Cordless impact driver
- Cordless cyclone cleaner
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation
The Techtronic industry’s child company Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation has its headquarters in Brookfield, Wisconsin. The company was founded in the year 1924 by A.F. Seibert.
- Great quality and reliability
- Fantastic 18V class lineup
- Unmatched 12V class lineup
- LED work light selection
- Active innovations
- The company’s higher power battery is not enough to drive the next generation high-powered cordless power tools.
- Fuel powered, brushless tools offers high performance
- Handheld vacuum cleaner
Bosch is a German Engineering and Electronics company founded by Robert Bosch in the year 1886. The company has its headquarters in Gerlingen, Germany. The company’s core products are the automobile components which includes brakes, controls, fuel systems, starter motors, etc. they also produce industrial tools and household appliances.
- Great performance and reliability
- Well-rounded 12V and 18V lineups, a good overall brand
- Bosch is not active as other brands
- Cordless Combo Kits
- Blowers and cordless grinders
• Cordless rotary hammers